Monday, June 25, 2012

Marriage and Wonder

Time has gone bye so fast,  my mind is truly spinning...I didn't keep my commitment to myself, which was to keep a personal blog, however, I figure its best to write when I get inspired instead of not writing at all.  Since the last blog the best thing ever happened to me...I got married! Yes, married to an AMAZING WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVING COMPASSIONATE GODLY Man!  God brought about the man of my dreams "literally".  Sometimes I pinch myself when I look at him and see what has transpired in my life.  Marriage truly is a magical mysterious thing.  Something spiritual does happen whether a person acknowledges it or not.  Two lives becoming one in every facet of life is a miracle.  And I say miracle in a serious sense. I know without a doubt that marriage was created and is sustained by God. Marriage has shown me how selfish I am as a person and at the same time how sacrificial I am as well. Marriage truly brings out the extremes in my personality; I definitely think that most married people would agree with that statement.   I now understand how crucial and important it is when deciding on a mate, and how it is the second biggest decision you'll ever make in life.  Everything you experience in life is now going to be experienced with your mate, good and bad. I like this new phrase that's going around, " Do life with someone."  I'm glad God sent me down this path of marriage.  I'm a newlywed and have definitely been experiencing newlywed bliss and BUMPS. So glad that God has put insightful women (family and friends) full of wisdom in my life in the area of marriage.  My husband is reaping the benefits from the advise I've been receiving and taking.  I love my little hubby and I love being married...its so much fun...and nice to have the new status as the MRS!  

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to me, too, sometimes. But you and Chris are beautiful--- separately, but also, together. I love you both. So, so much. Congratulations, Hon! One year is just around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete